Sunday, January 30, 2022

CHD published my video podcast with Bobby Kennedy last week. It's excellent.

When I do an interview I never have any sense of how it went.  I am so focused on trying to get the right words out that I don't even remember what I talked about when I am done.  

But I just listened to this and I think I did a good job explaining both my case, and the larger issues of the enterprise of medicine. Medicine as an honorable profession, and an institution established solely to benefit patients, is being dismantled in favor of government-enforced treatments, and government-enforced withholding of medical care, and surveillance of medical records. This process desperately need to be understood.  I invite you to watch.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rfk-jr-defender-meryl-nass-suspended-misinformation/

2 comments:

OldLeonB said...

It was indeed excellent. Many, many thanks, Dr. Nass!

Eddie said...

I watched the video wth RFK Jr, and read your transcript with Ms. Lenna. Thank you for your voice. Thank you for demonstrating courage.