Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Those who want to mandate vaccines for all, always fear an honest debate/ Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
March 19, 2019
I flew to Hartford, Connecticut last night at the invitation of the Sen. Josh Elliott and the Connecticut State House’s Democratic leadership who are proposing to abolish Religious exemptions for vaccines. (Connecticut has among the highest vaccination rates; 97% With no threat to herd immunity, Pharma profits and medical authoritarianism are the impulses driving the legislation). Dems believed they had stacked the contest against me; alone I would debate five Yale Medical School Physicians and virology professors. The professors came with heavy vaccine industry pedigrees. Despite these 5-1 odds, I was confident I would easily dispatch them, the facts on vaccine safety argue themselves. For 15 years, Pharma has systematically pressured a long string of my scheduled opponents (Hotez, Offitt, etc) to cancel every one of dozens of agreed upon debates. Invariably they withdraw at the last minute as Pharma rallies its toadies to call them. I was looking forward to finally enjoying an honest and civil exchange with Yale’s vaccinology impresarios. “This gang,” I told myself, “will have too much pride to chicken out!” Wrong! I just got the word that all five Yale professors canceled at 3:00 a.m. Please tune to Children’s Health Defense for a live stream around 10:30 a.m. EDT. If they allow the live stream to go forward, I’m going to go give a seminar on vaccine science at the Connecticut State Capitol. Right now I’m thinking of how blatant, how anti-democratic and fundamentally anti-American the censorship has become. I’ll be thinking today of all the Moms who are silenced when they try to tell their stories. They can only win by silencing us. #phascism.

No comments: