Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gulf War Syndrome: Additional information presented to House Vets Affairs Health Subcommittee by me in 2007

I happened to stumble across this Congressional website tonight. It includes my answers to additional questions posed by the Committee after I testified on GWS in July 2007. It also includes my Senate testimony on GWS of September 2007.

However, of special interest is a list of statistical analyses and informal studies conducted by the Army Medical Surveillance Activity (AMSA) related to anthrax and smallpox vaccinations. The list tells us that there is considerably more information available on anthrax and smallpox vaccine safety than has been accessible to the public and to servicemembers. I made the list available to the committee, hoping they would obtain the actual studies. But I never heard more about this.

1 comment:

Term Papers said...

Very nice write up. Easy to understand and straight to the point.