Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Alex Berenson wrote this today, and I admit I feel the same. I hope he didn't put an X on his back

 

My promise to Pfizer and BioNTech and Moderna

This email just came in today, from an old friend. The details are even worse than the headline.

I’m 48 going on 49. Some tread left, or so I hope. Lots of help from dozens - no, hundreds - of scientists and data analysts.

And I promise the billionaire boys this:

By the time I’m done the world will know what you knew and when you knew it. This isn’t about depopulation conspiracy theories; it’s about a drug - not a vaccine, this isn’t a vaccine by any reasonable definition - you rushed to market with the promise of zero liability and tens of billions of dollars in profits, a drug that looks worse by the week. It’s about risking the hearts of healthy kids to make morbidly obese adults feel a little better; it’s about getting the result you want in a clinical trial after a few months and blowing up the trial - for a drug that is supposed to be given to billions of people - and not once, but over and over.

So, yeah, I’m not going to forget. I don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and I absolutely will not stop until the truth comes out.

Let the chips fall.

Y’all have yourself a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

His book on Marijuana, "Tell Your Children", was great. I didn't know he had written a book on the Pandemic. I'm heading over to Amazon to get it now. Thanks for all you!