Monday, January 19, 2009

Defense attempting to block report about anthrax trial/Haaretz

Excerpts from the article:

... IDF soldiers were given seven doses of an anti-anthrax vaccine developed by the Nes Tziona biological institute. But there was no extended medical supervision of the vaccinated soldiers.


A year and a half ago, a group of soldiers vaccinated in the experiment asked the IDF and Defense Ministry for all the details of the experiment, saying they suffered from debilitating side effects. The army and Defense Ministry ignored the request and would not recognize the soldiers as disabled veterans - eligible for benefits from the IDF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site through a link from Col. Dan. I can't believe they're still giving this vaccine. I received the anti-anthrax series injections in the late 90's and I've been messed up ever since. I reported my side affects to the military hospital and they told me that there were no know side affects. VA didn't see that either. I knew they were wrong. From the month I receive them I developed unexplainable joint pain and I can't sleep. Please keep up the fight and help protect the health of those who protect us!

Thank you.

D.B. Johnson, MSgt, USAF (ret)

Sean Harrington said...

Hello,
I am the EP for a documentary film that took 11 years to complete on the controversial Anthrax vaccine program. The film is complete and now headed for post & tentative release for Veterans Day 2009.

Here is the link: www.madisonentgrp.com/acalltoarms.com

The film is narrated by Michael Douglas.

We are still seeking some marketing capital and looking for partners.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Thank you,
Sean

Related Links:
IMDB Movie Meter Link “A Call To Arms” (Current rank 40,057): http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt1422806/graph
IMDB Main Details for “A Call To Arms”: http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt1422806/maindetails