Saturday, August 12, 2017

I am opening a private internal medicine practice September 1 in Ellsworth, Maine

I hope to see patients with challenging disorders, those who wish to reduce their medications and/or use diet and lifestyle changes to improve health (especially diabetes and hypertension), and those with illnesses occurring after tick bites, fibromyalgia-related, or a consequence of military service or anthrax vaccine.  I will also treat the range of illnesses seen in primary care internal medicine, and I love to work with patients to achieve optimal wellness.

Throughout my career, I have had patients referred to me who were not helped by standard western medicine. While I cannot help everyone, I often take a unique look at the illness, and have a broader palette of measures to use than most doctors. My use of supplements and vitamins also informs my approach to wellness.

I believe everyone deserves great healthcare, so have made my charges considerably lower than standard rates. I also offer sliding scale fees for low income patients.  However, in order to make this practice work, I cannot accept any insurance plans, and patients must pay for my services when services are rendered.

Appointments may be made at (207) 522-5229.
The office phone number will be (207) 610-5885.

The office address is 210 Main Street, Ellsworth, Maine. 04605.  My office is Suite 13, which is on the 2nd floor, in the back.

No comments: